Tuesday, May 5, 2009

IF

" If only money grew on trees"
So you say it'll never happen.
Laugh all you want.
But what if it did? or so I fervently wish XP
Then, poof!!
1. No more worries.Shop Shop Shop :)
2. Instead of earning money whilst polluting the whole environment like crazy, it's will be the most eco-friendly way to get money. Plant a tree!! Towards a greener earth anyone??with money included too you know.
3. Instead of working your butts off for money, instead you would be building a career, realising your however big shot dreams with the money.or maybe just lazing around doing nothing (which isn't such a bad idea after all). Not slaving off to some nonsense job just to make ends meet. or studying like shit just so you could get more money to finance your education which leads to you slaving and slogging and the whole process repeats itself. You know what i mean.
which leads me too...JPA RESULTS are coming out!
real soon.
oh my darling god, you know how much i want it right:)
pretty pretty please<3
but wait,
if that happens,
who's going to provide me with shopping service??
who's going to serve me?
ugh..and I thought i was about to reach that "lightbulb" sensation.
Like Archimedes and his Eureka! I'd probably, nah most definitely get a cooler word than him.
But.
*dream bubbles burst*
continue dreaming lah you o.O
Sleeping time i think.
sore arm.
when there's bird flu I get the jab.
when there's swine flu I get the jab.
It's a never ending cycle.
But again, I don't want to die mah.
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment